This handsome and rare 1960s Elgin "Shockmaster" wristwatch features a 10k gold-filled case with a gold-tone bracelet. The beautiful original dial features gold-tone Arabic numerals with original gold-tone hands.
- Mechanical, Swiss, 17 jewels
- Caliber: 629 (FHF 28)
- 32.0mm diameter
- 33.0mm diameter (with crown)
- 41.0mm lug-to-lug
This Vintage Timepiece:
- is running.
- is in pre-owned condition (please refer to the photographs).
- comes without the original box and papers.
- is guaranteed to be authentic.
- The crystal is in good condition (please refer to the photographs).
The Elgin National Watch Co developed an iconic American brand during its 100 years of operation. Not all Elgins were made in the USA during its later years, but those that were are classic examples of American grit and ingenuity and some of the purest forms of 20th century Americana.