This handsome 1968 Elgin wristwatch features a 10k rgp case with a black and gold-tone bracelet. The bezel features beautiful guilloche-like engraving. The original octant dial features gold-tone hour marks with gold-tone hands.
- Automatic, Swiss, 17 jewels
- 32.5mm diameter
- 34.0mm diameter (with crown)
- 35.0mm lug-to-lug
This Vintage Timepiece:
- is running.
- is in pre-owned condition (please refer to the photographs).
- comes without the original box and papers.
- is guaranteed to be authentic.
- The crystal is in excellent condition (please refer to the photographs).
- Previously engraved (please refer to photographs).
The Elgin National Watch Co developed an iconic American brand during its 100 years of operation. Not all Elgins were made in the USA during its later years, but those that were are classic examples of American grit and ingenuity and some of the purest forms of 20th century Americana.