This handsome 1960s Benrus wristwatch features a gold-tone case with a matching bracelet and a stainless steel back. The bezel is 20 micron gold electroplate. The dial features gold-tone hour marks with original gold-tone hands.
- Mechanical, Swiss, 17 jewels
- 31.0mm diameter
- 32.5mm diameter (with crown)
- 35.0mm lug-to-lug
This Vintage Timepiece:
- is running.
- is in pre-owned condition (please refer to the photographs).
- comes without the original box and papers.
- is guaranteed to be authentic.
- The crystal is in good condition (please refer to the photographs).
- Water Proof
- Dust Proof
- Shock Absorbing
The Benrus Watch Co was founded in New York City in 1921 by Benjamin Lazarus and his brothers. By mid-century the company would be known for their high quality imported Swiss movements, their work for the military during WWII, their ad campaign with Jerry Lewis, and a failed takeover attempt of the Hamilton Watch Co. Benrus was one of the largest watch companies in the U.S. at the time.