This solid 1960s Elgin wristwatch features a silver-tone case with a matching bracelet and a stainless steel back. The original dial features original silver-tone hands and silver-tone hour markers that evoke a 1960s Swiss Brutalist aesthetic. There is a calendar window at 3 o'clock.
- Mechanical, Swiss, 17 jewels
- Caliber: 315 (AS 1951)
- 34.0mm diameter
- 35.0mm diameter (with crown)
- 41.5mm lug-to-lug
This Vintage Timepiece:
- is running.
- is in pre-owned condition (please refer to the photographs).
- comes without the original box and papers.
- is guaranteed to be authentic.
- The crystal is in good condition (please refer to the photographs).
The Elgin National Watch Co developed an iconic American brand during its 100 years of operation. Not all Elgins were made in the USA during its later years, but those that were are classic examples of American grit and ingenuity and some of the purest forms of 20th century Americana.