This refined 1960s Elgin wristwatch features a silver-tone case with a matching bracelet and a stainless steel back, and a signed gold-tone crown. The original dial features silver-tone hour marks with original silver-tone hands and stylized Arabic numerals every 4 hours.
- Mechanical, Swiss, 17 jewels
- Caliber: 968 (AS 1689)
- 33.5mm diameter
- 35.0mm diameter (with crown)
- 41.0mm lug-to-lug
This Vintage Timepiece:
- is running.
- is in pre-owned condition (please refer to the photographs).
- comes without the original box and papers.
- is guaranteed to be authentic.
- The crystal is in good condition (please refer to the photographs).
The Elgin National Watch Co developed an iconic American brand during its 100 years of operation. Not all Elgins were made in the USA during its later years, but those that were are classic examples of American grit and ingenuity and some of the purest forms of 20th century Americana.